Welcome to The Walpole Hotel Motel
Walpole’s central hub of social activity !
The Walpole Hotel Motel is situated in the heart of the Great Southern / South West region's natural environment and is an ideal base location from which to explore the picturesque South Coast Region of Western Australia. With attractions such as the award winning Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk and Ancient Empire, Mount Frankland and the Swarbrick Art Loop, stunning Mandalay Beach - you will never be lost for things to do.
The inlets that form the Walpole-Nornalup Marine Park are only metres away, providing access to some of the best scenery, fishing and tourist sights the region has to offer.
Spend time on the many walk and cycle trails, including the world famous Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi Trail. Finish off a busy day of sightseeing, by joining us for dinner in our fully licensed restaurant, which has beautiful views over the Walpole Inlet and offers a full a la carte menu.
We are conveniently located, set back from the South Western Highway and within easy walking distance of the main shopping facilities, Visitors Centre and other services the town has to offer.
Why not stay a while and enjoy the Region, and let us cater to all your needs.
Managers, Danny and Dee Hillin and their friendly staff will do everything in their power to ensure you have a comfortable and memorable stay and will return again and again.
The Walpole Hotel has 25 Suites available.
- All Suites are at ground level.
- Most suites are configured in the Twin or Double arrangements.
- Two suites are set up as Family Suites, sleeping up to 5 people.
- Two suites are set up as Triple Suites.
- Front Desk / Reception hours are from 8am – 8pm each day
- Room rates start from $80
- All enquiries are most welcome.
General Opening Hours
- Monday - Thursday : 11am – 9pm
- Friday and Saturday : 11am – late
- Sunday : 12noon – 9pm